Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.orange5.in (the "Site") operated by Si Creva Capital Services Private Limited ("Orange5"). Orange5 is engaged in the business of an app-based instant credit financing model using minimal KYC details like PAN Card number & Aadhar Card copy. The creditworthiness of the customer is assessed using its set proprietary software, algorithm, and AI, with approval given within 5 mins, whereas Si Creva Capital Services Pvt.Ltd takes care of the collection of the repayment amount.
Terms and conditions for Application for Loan:
- The user hereby accepts the applicable schedule of charges, fees, commissions, including the key facts informed to them by Orange5 and as more particularly mentioned in the "Schedule of Charges" of this policy.
- That Goods & Services Tax is applicable and will be charged in connection with the loan.
- That no discount or gift or any other commitment whatsoever is given to customers by Orange5 or any of its authorized representative(s) other than what is documented herein.
- Orange5 shall not process incomplete/defective application form, for which if any loss or delay is caused to customers, customers will not hold Orange5 liable for any such loss or delay.
- That submission of loan application to Orange5 does not imply automatic approval and SiCreva will decide the quantum of the loan at its sole and absolute discretion. SiCreva, in its sole and absolute discretion, may either sanction or reject the application for granting the loan.
- That SiCreva shall have the right to disclose any information relating to me/us including personal information, details concerning Loan, defaults, security, etc. to the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and/or any other governmental/regulatory/statutory or private agency/entity, credit bureau, RBI, SiCreva's other branches/subsidiaries/affiliates/rating agencies, service providers, other banks/financial institutions, any third parties, any assignees/potential assignees or transferees, who may need, process and publish the information in such manner and through such medium as it may be deemed necessary by the publisher/ Company/ RBI, including posting the name as part of wilful defaulter's list from time to time, as also use for KYC information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes.
- SiCreva reserves its right to reject the loan application and retain the loan application form along with the photograph, information, and documents.
- In respect of any delayed payments, without prejudice to all other rights of SiCreva under these Terms & Conditions: SiCreva shall be entitled to recover Penal Charges me/us described in the Schedule of Charges.
- That I/ We shall furnish any additional documents as and when required by SiCreva.
- That there is no impediment or restriction (whether legal or judicial) against customers and/or their asset filed/reported by any other bank/financer.
- That the funds shall be used for the purpose for which loan has been applied and will not be used for a speculative or antisocial purpose.
- That the information furnished by customers is true and accurate.
- Customers advise Orange5 in writing of any change in their residential or employment address
- Customers hereby authorize and give consent to SiCreva to disclose, without notice to me/ us, information furnished by me/us in the application form(s)/ related documents executed/ to be implemented concerning the facilities to be availed by customers from SiCreva to SiCreva's other branches/ subsidiaries/ affiliates/ Credit Bureaus/ Rating Agencies/ Service Providers, banks/ financial institutions, governmental/ regulatory authorities or third parties for information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes that SiCreva may deem fit. Customers waive the privilege of privacy and privity of contract.
- Customers hereby confirm having received, read, and understood the terms and conditions applicable to this loan, including the application form and the Terms and Conditions/ Agreement and accept the same.
- The customer confirms that he/she is a citizen of India.
Customers also confirm that:
- In the case of loan cancellation, the applicable pro-rata interest charges on any outstanding loan amount will have to be borne by Customers and understand that Processing Fee is non-refundable charges and would not be waived/ refunded in case of loan cancellation or where the loan has not been disbursed.
- The customer is an Indian National and is currently residing in India.
- The customer also authorizes Orange5 to send them an e-mail, SMS, Whatsapp, or call to update on the loan application.
- The sanction or any other loan communication received by customers online is only a conditional approval and shall not give rise to any obligations to SiCreva to disburse the loan or otherwise. The conditional approval shall be subject to the final sanction issued by SiCreva after receipt of all documents, including KYC documents from me.
- The loan related information like "welcome letter," "repayment schedule," "Terms and condition," "disbursal advice, will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned by customers in this loan application form.
- Customers can log on to https://orange5.in / Orange5 Mobile App to view the welcome letter and repayment schedule. Customers may also request a physical copy of the Welcome Letter and Repayment Schedule separately if need be.
- SiCreva reserves the right to transfer the loan to another entity at its discretion.
- If Customers desire to question any statement or any part, thereof, Customers shall furnish Si Creva full details of the same within 15 days of the receipt of the report. It is, however, clarified that the Customers should not be entitled to default or delay the payment of the installments on the ground of the Statement of Account furnished by Si Creva being inaccurate or any other ground.
Repayment of Loans
- As a part of the loan application, Si Creva may require to access Customer’s CIBIL/Credit score. Customers authorize SiCreva to make any inquiries with any other finance company/bank / registered credit bureau regarding customer’s credit history with them.
- Customers would like to know through telephonic calls, or SMS on their mobile number mentioned in the Application Form as well as in this undertaking, or through any other communication mode, various loan offer schemes from Si Creva or loan promotional schemes or any other promotional schemes and hereby authorize Si Creva, it's employees, agents, associates to do so. Customers confirm that laws concerning unsolicited communication referred to in "National Do Not Call Registry" (the "NDNC Registry") as laid down by TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be applicable for such communication/calls/SMSs received from Si Creva, its employees or agents.
- The loan will be governed by separate terms and conditions and/ or other documents ("Loan Documents") entered into with Si Creva as the case may be. In case of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions of the Loan Documents, the provisions of the Loan Documents shall prevail.
- Orange5 is solely responsible for the website www.orange5.in and all contents thereof and for all data or information that may be submitted thereon as also for all products and services offered therein.
Other terms & conditions
- It will be the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the use of name and password are kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party, including any representative of Orange5, or its agents and shall take all possible care to prevent discovery of the under name or password by any person.
- Orange5 makes no representations about the timeliness of the services contained on the Orange5 web site for any purpose.
- Orange5 makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, of the services contained on the Orange5 web site for any purpose.
- Orange5 shall not be responsible if any information/ database/ statement/ certificate/ page is printed/ downloaded from Orange5's site and after printing/ downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/ removed/ obscured contained therein.
- Orange5, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages for the delay or inability to use the Orange5 web site, or failure to provide services, or for any information, data, statement, certificate, software, and any other services obtained through the Orange5 web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of Orange5 web site.
- Orange5 reserves the right to suspend these services if, in Orange5’s opinion, security of the site or of the data could be compromised.
- Orange5 may also suspend services on the web site for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such an event, the User shall contact Orange5 offices for any clarification.
Interest on Loan:
The interest component is a flat 18% p.a.
NOTE: Interest component is the interest amount as a percentage of the product value. Interest is calculated using a reducing balance method. Interest component on the new loan application is subject to change from time to time, and Orange5 undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the Customers about any such changes. To know the latest interest component applicable to loans kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One time Activation Fee & Processing fees:
The processing fee can be a fixed amount or a percentage of loan amount and depends on the amount and the period of repayment.
NOTE: The processing fee on the new loan application is subject to change from time to time, and Orange5 undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the Customers about any such changes. To know the latest processing fee applicable to loans kindly email to care@Orange5.com
Schedule of Charges
Late Payment Charges:
||One- Time Overdue Charges
||Daily Penalty Charge
|Up to ₹1999
|₹10,000 & above
Part payments are not allowed. Meanwhile, customers can make an advance repayment. Kindly note that advance repayment does not make one eligible for any form of savings on interest payable.
NOTE: The above charges are subject to change from time to time and Orange5 undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the Customers about any such changes. To know the latest fees applicable to loans kindly email to email@example.com
Changes to Website or Policy
- Orange5 reserves the right to modify the User Interface, appearance, contents, organization, location, and accessibility of the Website and/ or the Policy on Website Use at any time without prior notice.
- The User is expected to keep himself/ herself updated of any changes made in this Website and the information available on it regularly and Orange5 undertakes no responsibility about advising/intimating the User about any such changes.
- It is imperative to note that Orange5 has taken required efforts to ensure that the information/ statement/ certificate provided on Orange5's Web Site is reasonably accurate. However, Orange5 does not warrant its accuracy, completeness or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. As such database provided is without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect.
Non-Compliance with Policy/Terms of Website Use
If you (User) breach the terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use in any way, or if we suspect that you have breached these terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use in any way, we may take necessary steps as follows:
(i) send you one or more formal warnings; (ii) temporarily/permanently block your access to the Website; (iii) block all computers/devices using your IP address from accessing the Website; (v) request your internet service providers to block your access to Website; (vi) commence legal action against you, for recovery of amounts due or damages arising out of your breach of terms & conditions/Policy on Website Use; and/or (vii) suspend or delete your account on Website & App.
The User herein agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, action, liability, cost, loss, damage, endured by us by your access to the Website and App.
Links to Other Sites
The use of this Website and the Policy on Website Use are governed under Indian law. The Policy on Website Use and your activity under this Policy are an 'electronic record' under the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000.
Limitation of Liability
Though Orange5 has taken proper care/precaution to make the database reliable, Orange5 will not be held responsible for any liability that may arise out of any such error in the database. Further, Orange5 does not represent/claim that Orange5’s Web Site is free of viruses or harmful components.
Use of any information/statement/certificate on Orange5’s Web site shall be at your own risk. All information/statements/certificates should be used per applicable laws. Orange5, its subsidiary companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this Website.
In case of transaction/ statement /certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to Orange5. You are free to mail your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orange5 has provided information/database on the Web Site on an "as is where is " basis. Orange5 expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Orange5 disclaims all responsibility for any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this Website, its Contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the web site or any part thereof or any contents or related services even if the Entities are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.