What is the loan amount I can apply from Orange5 Instant Loan?
Orange5 provides Instant Loan with an amount ranging from Rs 2,000/- to Rs 30,000/- depending on your requirement and eligibility
What is the tenure provided for the Instant Loan?
Orange5 provides a tenure ranging from 15 days to a maximum of 1 month
Which documents are needed to apply for the Orange5 Instant Loan?
To apply for the Instant Loan, customer needs to have the PAN number & Aadhar Card copy
What are the steps to apply and avail Instant Loan from Orange5?
- Using the link, download the Orange5 App
- Sign up using your mobile number
- Input your basic details
- Enter your PAN number and upload a soft copy of your Aadhar Card
- Upload a selfie
- The offer with your eligible amount is shown on the screen with the bifurcation of loan amount and repayment tenure and details
- Accept the offer and enter your bank account details
- The amount is credited in your account within 5 mins
What are the repayment options for Instant Loan?
Multiple repayment options are made available for the customer’s ease & convenience. You can-
- Repay using the Orange5 App
- Use UPI wallets like Google Pay, Paytym, etc.
- Make a direct bank transfer (NEFT/IMPS/Debit Card ) payment
Can I repay before my Due date?
Yes, you can repay before your due date at no extra charge
What benefits do I get if I repay on time?
On timely repayment, there are three benefits
- Increased limit on re-application
- Reapply immediately on timely repayment
- Improve your CIBIL score
Will I face any penalty charges if I do not repay on time?
The Instant Loan is governed by the NBFC rules and will incur a penalty charge on a lapse of payment on time. This will in turn, also affect your Credit score and hamper your future loan taking capacity. We thereby recommend making timely repayment of loans taken.
Is my transaction secure?
Yes, customer safety and security is of the utmost priority to us. All the transactions are secured via 128-bit SSL encryption & aren't shared with anyone without your consent